Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sugar City Craft Fair

I'm just letting you know that I'm busy baking again this week! This time it's for the Sugar City Craft Fair going on Saturday, December 4th from 10 am to 5 pm at the Fuzion Dance building. I'll have lots of goodies for you to buy. You can buy one for $2, get 3 for $5 or 5 for $8! Bring a friend and pick a few goodies to share! You can buy gift certificates for yourself or your loved ones....they make great stocking stuffers! You can also put in a holiday order to make sure you get what you want when you need it! I can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Really? Maybe we met! I did buy cookies for my kids from someone wile we were there, but I can't remember who. Did you have cookies in little cupcake holders by chance? Sitting in little cupcake cake towers?